All information is updated as of 27 July 2023. Please note that information may be changed by Enterprise SG.
What is the PSG eligibility?
- You can only apply for the PSG Grant as a business entity. The business entity must be registered in Singapore under ACRA and be operating in Singapore. For example, a music school registered as a private limited company that provides piano lessons in Woodlands would fall under this category.
- There is a minimum of 30% equity held by Singaporeans / PRs. For example, the music school has four shareholders. 40% of the shareholding is held by Singaporeans or PRs. The other 60% is held by foreigners. This company would meet the minimum local shareholding requirements by Enterprise SG.
- The company must not have annual sales greater than SGD $100M or more than 200 employees. For example, a MNC with 210 employees is not eligible for the PSG Grant despite fulfilling other requirements such as being incorporated and operating in Singapore.
- You must purchase the IT solution or product from the pre-approved PSG vendor. You must use that IT solution or product in Singapore. For example, you can’t engage an eCommerce web development agency for eCommerce web design services and then submit a PSG eCommerce application to claim it under the PSG Grant.
Can I apply for the PSG Grant if my company has 25% local shareholding?
We advise you to contact Enterprise SG or a pre-approved PSG vendor. However, it is unlikely that your PSG application will be approved given the 30% minimum local shareholding eligibility requirement.
Can charities apply for the PSG Grant?
According to Enterprise SG, organisations such as charities and government agencies cannot apply for the PSG Grant. The purpose of the PSG Grant is to digitise the private economy in Singapore to increase efficiency in business operations.